Save the date: CAQD 2015, 25.-27.2.2015
The 17th international MAXQDA user conference (CAQD) will take place February 25-27, 2014 in Berlin, Germany. The CAQD traditionally offers a combination of workshops on MAXQDA and qualitative and mixed methods research, as well as high-profile keynote speeches, poster sessions, and networking possibilities for MAXQDA users.
Join MAXQDA users from all over the world, meet the MAXQDA developers at the CAQD 2015 and enjoy a trip to Berlin, the vibrant capital of Germany.
What to expect:
- Workshops for every skill level in English, Spanish and German, i.e.:
- Analysing qualitative Data with MAXQDA - Starter I and Starter II
- Grounded Theory
- Qualitative Text Analysis
- Mixing Methods and Data Types for Analysing Open-ended Questions
- Systematic Reviews with MAXQDA
- High profile keynotes and lectures
- Networking, poster session, get together and more
- Meet the developers to exchange thoughts on new features
Keynote slides from the last conferences can be found in the CAQD archive.
Futhermore in this article on FQS by Christina Silver you will find a detailled report on the last CAQD 2013.
About the CAQD:
The annual MAXQDA user conference is hosted by the Marburg Research Group for Methods & Evaluation.The CAQD offers high quality presentations on qualitative research and MAXQDA and is the perfect chance to make contact with researchers from all over the world!
We hope to see you there.
Please find more MAXQDA-Workshops here.
Your CAQD Team