Save the Date: CAQD 2016
The 18th international MAXQDA user conference (CAQD) will take place March 02 - 04, 2016 in Berlin, Germany. The CAQD traditionally offers a combination of workshops on MAXQDA and qualitative and mixed methods research, as well as high-profile keynote speeches, poster sessions, and networking opportunities for MAXQDA users.
What to expect
- Workshops for every skill level in English, Spanish and German, i.e.:
- Analysing qualitative data with MAXQDA (starter and advanced)
- Qualitative Text Analysis
- Mixing Methods and Data Types for Analysing Open-ended Questions
- Discourse Analysis
- Systematic Reviews with MAXQDA
- High profile keynotes and lectures
- Networking, poster session, get together and more
- Meet the developers to exchange thoughts on new features
Futhermore, you will find a detailed report on the CAQD conference 2013 in this FQS article by Christina Silver.
About the CAQD
The annual MAXQDA user conference is hosted by the Marburg Research Group for Methods & Evaluation. The CAQD offers high quality presentations on qualitative research and MAXQDA and is the perfect chance to make contact with researchers from all over the world!
We hope to see you there.
Please find more MAXQDA-Workshops here.
Your CAQD Team